Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chefdance...








Lemongrass Creme Brulee and some other desserts that made me die. really. my heart stopped.



And the great Matt Sorum of Velvet Revolver/ Guns N' Roses






It's an Event held during Sundance that is solely dedicated to fancy-shmancy-ness. Here, the top chefs from around the world come together to "dance", if you will. :) They provide four to six courses throughout the evening to a very star-studded room. (To see this room, check out my videos at the top. I qiked the event so you could enjoy it, too! :)...)


Due West opened the party, and in doing so, we A) Got to attend the feast; and B) Were thereafter invited to a private party hosted by the owner that is being held tonight (Tuesday) in honor of his wife. Ben Harper and John Popper (of Blues Traveler) will be there and Due West is invited to come "jam".


I know. Pinch me. Since time is short, I'll just leave you with that message and these photos.



Love-
C.


P.S.- Skiing is hard. And it is fun. And it is hard. And painful. Please do check the Qik TV at the top of the screen to see my skiing adventures. If you click the green "qik" on the bottom left corner, you can view all of my videos so far. Yippee. :)





0 people are buzzing.: