Saturday, January 3, 2009

Do you know this girl?










...No, not the blonde. I mean the lovely brunette next to her. Do you know her? Her name is

Trey Fanjoy.

..and she is amazing. I worked with her on the Keith Urban shoot a few weeks ago. I'll admit I was intimidated to be working with her at first. Her resume is stunning. But as the shoot went on (and on, and on.. :)..) I noticed a magnetism about her and a very warm side I hadn't looked for or seen thus far.

Well, I met with her again today to audition for the Taylor Swift "White Horse" video. She and I had one-on-one time during the audition, and while she directed the improv scene I was auditioning for, she gave me an example of what she wanted from "the actor" (me, in this case) for the scene. It only lasted about ten seconds, and she had me and herself in tears during the "example". I was blown away. What an inspiring, talented woman!

I hope I can give you good news in a couple of days! If I can't, there's always another opportunity just around the corner. We'll see how it goes. And as "Queeny" states in "Benjamin Button",

"you never know what's comin' fa yuh"

Peace. :)
C.


1 people are buzzing.:

*juli* said...

That's SO exciting!! I hope you update your blog when you find out if you got the part! Though, I'm sure you'll get it.