Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've Been "Tagged"



25 things
... :)
I doubt it's very interesting.. but I'll give it a shot.. Ahem..


# 1... I am really hungry for chips and salsa right now.

2. I bought these scarves in Vegas last year? They are kind of thin and about 2 feet wide and like, 5 1/2 feet long. They are amazingly soft and cuddly and I wrap up the whole top half of my body in them like a mummy.. I feel safe and happy. Mmm.

3. My favorite thing is hanging out with my boyfriend. I think it's the coolest thing about my adult life so far..

4. P.S.- He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. :)

5. I really love perfumes. And I love wearing dresses. I'm very girly.

6. I remember my dreams every morning when I wake up. Last night I went to Europe.

7. My Grey's Anatomy addiction is almost embarrassing. Almost.

8. I secretly like curse words from certain people. I get so cracked up.

9. I love grammar and spelling.. and I'm not ashamed of it.

10. My favorite t-shirt is a thin Barbie Dance Club shirt from Goodwill that I stole from my sister.

11. I would rather eat Oreos for breakfast than anything else.

12. In lots of ways, I am more reserved than ever.. and really enjoy privacy..

13. ..But that doesn't mean I don't LOVE people..

14. Learning is a great passion I have.

15. It can also be a very hard thing to go through, this "learning" business..

16. White is my new favorite color. It is clean and sleek and sexy and simple.

17. I need Diet Coke every day. I just.. need it.

18. I go around cleaning and organizing when I am stressed or worried.

19. I miss Mickey Mouse ice cream bars and often wonder where did they go?

20. I am pleasantly surprised to find out that I have quite a few "fearless" bones in my body. That's hot!

21. ...but I'm still afraid of the dark. If I forget something in my car at night, I'd rather leave it.

22. I also wish the IHC/2012 advertisement had never shown up on MySpace and in the movie theater trailers. I constantly talk about the fact that I have three years left to live.

23. I want a butterfly tattoo on my neck so I buy the temps to pretend. The permanence scares me.

24. I don't really believe in much of it, but I still read my horoscopes and check every fortune cookie on the table.. just in case.

25. It's so nice to finally meet me. :)






1 people are buzzing.:

Janell said...

I miss you. When will I ever see you again?
xoxo,
-jd