Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet Thing






So, in case you're joining us for the first time... :)... or haven't heard yet, I was lucky enough to be cast in the latest Keith Urban video, "Sweet Thing" about a month ago.. I'm making a little cameo performance (mainly in silhouette) in the video.. For my recap of the event, check out the blogs below. :)





("Sweet Thing", Keith's Ride)





The Mustang in the picture(above)is just like Keith's.. which I was jazzed about filming my scenes inside of and around. It was all Keith-like.. with his leather rope necklace hanging from the rearview mirror and his garage door opener that I may or may not have poked at a bit.. :) Very, freaking cool experience..

Anyway! The video is premiering on MySpace tomorrow, January 16th. So be sure to watch Keith's MySpace and see if you can spot me. :)

(Article here.)

By the way, have you listened to my new music on MySpace? My most recent track I've released is "Baby Boy" and I have big plans for it. I really hope you like it.

Thursdays are amazing, because I spend all day planning a great dinner that I will happily devour while watching Grey's with Matthew. At least twice a month, I make my homemade quesadillas for us. They are cheesy and spicy and delicious. Mmm. I love Thursdays.

Next up, Sundance!! Did you know the Duchess of York will be attending the festival? Pretty amazing.

See you soon!
-C.









0 people are buzzing.: