Monday, May 4, 2009

Webbie the camera. Webbie the vblog. :)

Violet the Webbie is purple and lovely. She is a HD Video Camera that allows me to do video blogs and looks like this:

My Matthew set out this morning looking for a digital HD hand held camera, and I went with him to help. After finding his favorite (I agreed!) he got ready to purchase and spoke to the cashier. He said, "I'd like an orange one.... and a purple one," and looked at me and smiled. I was so surprised and excited! He is the sweetest. We rang up Violet and Pumkpin Head and were off to the "lab" (Matthew's studio in his house) to check out our new toys. So. Here is my first Webbie video blog with so many more to come:

:) Thank you, sweetest Matthew.



3 people are buzzing.:

Beth Miner said...

Cardin! It says the video has been removed. :(

Cardin McKinney said...

Fixed! :) :)

Debbie said...

so sweet!! i'll take whatever color he wants to buy me ;-) haha