Thursday, March 19, 2009

Confessions Of The Shopa-Clueless


?

Okay, although I am a very girly kind of girl, I have a confession: I don't like shopping. I just don't. I like fashion. I like shopping online. But online, I can find exactly what I need in a few clicks.. Feminine and soft or casual and easy going.. In a mall I'm just confused as to who has what and where and do I want light wash jeans? I didn't think I did. But now, here they are in front of me. No, they are on me. Salesman is good.
We're light-wash. We're what you THOUGHT you wanted, only lighter!


That being said, I will remind you this trip to Alabama was to celebrate mommie's birthday. How am I supposed to turn down mother-daughter bonding time? I should maybe add here that after thanking Step Daddy Vic for the extra cash to enjoy the trip with (it was also given due to the fact that I have a birthday in two weeks), I was given a very interesting response..

"Oh, Cardin. I've been seeing you around lately.. And, you need it, okay? Please. Go shopping. You need it."

So. There you go. I needed it. And I went.

Surprisingly.. I found almost all of my things at The Buckle. And spent just about every dime there. MEK Jeans (DARK, thank you very much) look like True Religion-ish, but at least 130 dollars less! YES! And yummy stretchy silky organic cotton T-shirts. Not the ones I thought I'd find, with "ROCK AND ROLL!" screaming across them, but baby pink and yellow, with mint green and grey peacock feathers fanning around the neck. Or just plain, perfect, sexy, simple white. And a very feminine! soft! grassy green with very sweet, very grown up butterflies and chiffon baby cap sleeves. I bought a few long Anthropologie-like knit wraps at NY and Company (also at least 150 dollars less) that should finish the look, but Buckle!! I just love being surprised.
Thanks, Buckle. (And I thought you were just a great boy store!)













MEK Denim
Belize Skinny Stretch Jean
$135.00












Daytrip
Peacock Border Top
$25.00

















0 people are buzzing.: