Monday, December 7, 2009

Tough Trade and LA la Land

Word! :) I'm stoked. I just booked six days of work on the HBO series Tough Trade. I'll be the stand-in for one of the lead actresses for the series. Basically, a stand-in does the actress's scenes while she is doing hair and makeup so lighting can be adjusted. I'm stoked because I'm getting a little dough to hang out with the cast and crew for six days.. and what better way to learn the ins and outs of the film shooting process? Which I will need, because I'm currently planning a 10-14 day stay in Los Angeles in January! Feeling like it will be the first of many. Cross fingers! I'll update you on that news in another blog.

So, bring it on, 2010! And stay tuned in on Twitter to read my updates of my encounters with the cast and crew of Tough Trade, coming to an HBO screen to you soon. ;)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 people are buzzing.:

Cami D. said...

Booya C! :) My fingers are crossed for you!