Monday, January 4, 2010

her.


Have you read it? I am completely elated when I see a new copy on the stands.

I love this magazine. Women of Nashville, if you aren't reading it, you're missing out. Not only are the articles quick-witted, smart and inspiring, they're about a woman's lifestyle in our favorite place- home! Nashville.. :) ..(sigh)

There is a personal quality to this publication that I've never before experienced in any other women's magazine. These women go through what I go through daily on a local level and I'm reminded of my affinity toward this city with each issue. So many reasons why I love Music City and I feel like each is spotlighted, a few at a time, with every article. It's also amazing to feel a connection with the authors or the characters in it's wildly funny or deeply touching stories. I drive those roads. I frequent those restaurants. "Want to find outfit "x"? Shop here.", "Did you know Nashville offers Aerial Yoga? Well, now you do. Try it. I did...Amazing."

Finally! Something sweet and charming with information I can really use in my life... with articles rich in substance that even rival some of my favorite novels. MmmMM.

Thank you, her. I love you.





0 people are buzzing.: