Friday, January 22, 2010

Excited.




On air-interview with Gerry House, Noshville yummy cheese blintzes with blueberries, easy breezy auditioning... this was my day. And a great one, at that! Very happy to be setting up some exciting things for 2010. I'm so inspired today. Lots of good things are cooking and loads of motivation and excitement have traveled alongside them. Did you see the new shots and videos from my Tuesday shoot on facebook?







I'm digging. Shoot tomorrow should be great. The photographer and makeup artist have some really beautiful ideas. I'm very excited about that as well.


Well, just giving an update. Park City in T-minus 4 days! Remember my blog from last year? Sledding, skiing, snowmobiling, hot tubbing in the snow, fancy parties, delicious dinners, and best of all-- the DW family together again! :) I love those people. I'm so excited. Did I mention I'm excited? :) Title of blog: Excited.





0 people are buzzing.: