Saturday, March 20, 2010

Goop.



Friends. I urge you to check out GOOP, Gwyneth Paltrow's online blog. It's fantastic.

When I have some down time and can no longer stomach the self-exposing nature of the Facebook/Twitter worlds, I like to surf the web a bit and try to get my creative juices going with a little bit of introspection. GOOP is a great place to enlighten your senses, literally. Gwyn and team bring you her inner reflection, favorite places, intriguing new recipes, refreshing activities and much more.

A great place to start would be with "Go". Her latest entry about her stay in Nashville is wonderful. :)

So there you are. Make, Go, Get, Do, Be and See.

Goop.



1 people are buzzing.:

Unknown said...

I love her blog! She's so funny.

Oh girlie, you are so stunning! I love your header. And oh my gosh, your website is so inspirational.

Have a fab weekend xoxo

www.awonderingstar.com