Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Penelope.

future blooms of Penelope, found on www.marthastewartliving.com



Penelope the Peony (yes, we named her). I planted her today in Matt's garden (as I live in an apartment and do not have a garden of my own to plant in.)



I love Peonies more than any other flower. I bought myself a plant of Pink Peonies as a birthday present to myself and planted it this afternoon. I was ecstatic to get my fingers in the soil (which I just adore) and plant a pot of my very favorite blooms in the world.



So, I hope you enjoy these photos. Tell me about your Spring gardening! This is my favorite Spring/Summer activity. I'd love to hear about your favorites. Include some secrets!
































xo


If you are viewing this on Facebook, check out the actual blog here.







0 people are buzzing.: